What to Know About Renting Out Your First Investment Property
If you are interested in becoming a landlord, you’re in for an exciting journey! Investing in a rental property can be an extremely rewarding endeavor. Whether you want to get into the residential rental business or open a vacation home, it’s important to be prepared for the risks and obstacles you may encounter as you get your new venture off the ground. We’ve collected some useful resources to help you out!
Calculating Rental Profitability
- 5 Potential Risks You Face with Rental Properties
- What Is a Good ROI for Vacation Home Rentals?
- How to Evaluate Rental Properties
- The Costs of Running a Vacation Rental (with Real Numbers)
- Maintenance Expenses for Your Rental Property
How to Attract Renters and Guests
- Fixing Up Your Investment Property for Rental Income: Where to Splurge, What to Skip
- 8 Quick Ways to Make Your Vacation Rental Stand Out
- 12 Apartment Showing Tips to Attract Quality Tenants
Managing Your Rental Property
- How Many Hours a Week Do Landlords Have to Work?
- Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Residential Landlord
- 6 Mistakes People Make When Renting out a Vacation House
Keep these resources close by as you get started as a new rental property owner. Running a successful rental property requires plenty of research and planning, so take your time to learn everything you can before jumping into this new project! The right information can help you avoid common mistakes and keep your rental business on the right path.